A good pair of comfortable walking boots or shoes is essential. We do have wet weather gear and backpacks available for your use please advise us in advance if you may require these. Some people find gaiters and walking sticks (poles) helpful.
The following list provides a guide for your packing:
- Pair of shorts, trousers
- Thick woolen or fleece top
- Thermal long johns and shirt
- Socks, underwear and handkerchief
- Warm hat and light gloves
- Waterproof coat with hood
- Favourite boots or walking shoes
- Pair of light shoes or sandals
- Small personal torch or head lamp, water bottle
- Personal medicine, toilet bag
- Insect repellent, sun block
- Camera and spare batteries
- Pack with waterproof liner to carry all of above.