All Kiwi Wilderness Walks bookings come with the following Booking Conditions:
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm a booking. Payment in full is due 30 days before departure. Bookings are essential.
- Children aged 10 – 15 must be accompanied by an adult. The tracks are not recommended for children under 10.
- Bookings can be transferred to a future date but not between people. A transfer fee may apply.
- Cancellation fees are charged on the following basis:
– more than 60 days before departure: $100 per person
– 60 to 15 days before departure: 25% of package cost
– 14 days or less notice: 100% of package cost
- Kiwi Wilderness Walks is the trading name for Tuatara Investments Limited (“the Operator”).
- The operators reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any tour, should weather or any other situation demand subject to any rights and remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- This is a wilderness trip with an element of danger and a degree of risk attached. By participating in the activities provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and to the maximum extent permitted by law you release the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including but not limited to: Personal injury or death;
Property loss or damage;
Acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental;
Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
- We strongly recommend customers arrange their own travel insurance.
- Changes To Booking Conditions: Kiwi Wilderness Walks reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notifying users of this site.
- Governing Law: This website and all component parts, including these Terms and Conditions are covered exclusively by the Laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.