All Kiwi Wilderness Walks bookings come with the following Booking Conditions:
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm a booking. Payment in full is due 30 days before departure. Bookings are essential.
- Children aged 10 – 15 must be accompanied by an adult. The tracks are not recommended for children under 10.
- Bookings can be transferred to a future date but not between people.
- In the event of cancellation with more than 14 days notice a 25% cancellation fee applies. With 14 days or less notice, no refund can be made except with a medical certificate.
- The operators reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any tour, should weather or any other situation demand subject to any rights and remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- This is a wilderness trip with an element of danger attached. Kiwi Wilderness Walks, Tuatara Investments Ltd, its agents or operators will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss or delay by reason of weather or defect.
- We recommend customers arrange their own travel insurance.